Saturday, May 25, 2024

FINALLY FRIDAY!

HOW DID I MISS POSTING THIS???
We worked our bun's off thatching and I loaded all the pictures but forgot to post it.  We did Lynn's yard last and this is hers.

Now it's going to be  off date wise but oh well!!

It's not everyday I have Tony on a leash so I had to POST IT!  lol

Besides, his mother appreciated us doing her lawn too!

Giddy up horsey!!

CAN YOU SAY DIET LAVERNE???
I sure need it!

Time to mow it up!!

Finished and went home to check my yard and garden!

Home checking on my squash!!  It's way bigger now!


Garden is up.....it's way bigger now! lol


Now, the flowers are gone and it's gonna be just green till next year!

The Lupine is coming along as well!

RED QUINTZ, tiny but beautiful!

The Hydrangeas are greening up and will soon have white flowers!! 

After  our yard work we went to FREDDY'S and Deedra and Garrett were in town for his orthodontic appointment. SO, we ate lunch. Lynn, Joyce, Deedra's good friend)

AND I WONDER WHY I CAN'T LOSE WEIGHT!!

Too much of a good thing!

Joyce got YET ANOTHER Mother's Day Bouquet!! 

We went over to Lynn's and the girl's put a puzzle together.

Tony joined in....not my thing!

When we brought Joyce home, she got ANOTHER bouquet!!  She got four beautiful bouquets for Mother's Day!!  AWESOME!
OK, so this is way out of order now but I couldn't leave it as a draft. 

No comments: