Friday, June 28, 2024

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MAN!~


Todays Tony's birthday! He has officially caught up with me in age and so he's Boss for the next 3 months and once my birthday hits, I'm Boss again! lol We wanted to go to dinner but needed to get our yard work done again because we leave Monday for Portland and won't be back till Thursday. So Tony did Joyce & Lynn's and I mowed and weeded my garden. 

I'm pretty darn proud of my garden. The squash in the back is blossoming and starting to spread. All the potatoes look pretty good. 

And the border of flowers has started to bud out so I'll bet they will be in bloom when I get  back from Oregon. 

I picked the beans after I'd mowed and after I'd weeded.  I then went to the front and took care of my potted flowers. Tony got back from Lynn's just as I finished putting the hose away! He needed a haircut and has decided to have me start cutting his hair again because Melissa is getting so booked it's hard to get into her. Besides, now that she has a good established clientele she is charging all of us full price.  So, we went in and I cut his hair. Then I showered and got a call from Melissa just as I was getting dressed. She said I should come in immediately if I could. I was scheduled for 5PM, then she moved me to 2PM and for some reason, said I could come earlier yet. I dressed quickly and Tony drove me over.

She got my hair cut and I got a picture of her.

Then I got a picture of her and her Birthday Daddy!! Tony had an appointment at Les Schwab at two. so we could get the tires rotated on the car. I decided to walk home from there to clean up for dinner.

I like the haircut. I had her go shorter for summer.

When he got home, we went to TEXAS ROADHOUSE again because he got another Birthday freebie. This time we got a salad and a steak and his freebie was shrimp. It was good! I'm full as a tick now. I seriously gotta get back to KETO. We ran to COSTCO when we finished eating so Tony could get a prescription.  Then home we came.

I'm working on my Diamond Puzzle. 

And Tony is working on his puzzle he got for Father's Day.  We've got to go to bed at 7 so we can work at the temple tomorrow.
It's been a GREAT DAY! I love this man of mine so much. 

No comments: