Friday, July 5, 2024

BACK TO OUR TEMPLE!~

BOY, was it hard getting to sleep last night because of the 4th and all the fireworks!  We finally went to bed at 12:30 am and so we slept in this morning till 9am. Tony and I got up and and got ready to go to the temple at noon. Jenni called and asked if I could go with her to the Halenberger's house because she was showing it at 10 and she didn't want to be alone. She came and picked me up and it didn't take very long so was home before it was time to go to the temple.

Tony was working on his puzzle and all he has left now is the sky! I worked on my diamond art and am almost finished as well. Another few days! At 11:00am we took off.

It was a beautiful day and not too hot when we left but it got hotter as the day went on. After our session (we could only do one cuz it was so busy) I went out to take pictures while the other's waited for the cards to get processed. I got some lovely shots!

It's pretty cool to see the different ways the grounds are done due to the location of each temple!

I do LOVE Love love our pond out back!!

This heather on the way inside is gorgeous and the Bee's absolutely love it! It's always buzzin!

I walked out to the front that faces the highway on the main highway that goes by. There's not a imperfect picture here. 
Every angle is gorgeous!
After the ladies and Tony came out, we drove to FREDDY'S for lunch and then came home. I gave Lynn a temple purse that I'd crocheted on our way to Portland. I made four of them on the way! lol It passes time. Joyce wants me to make her one for her cell phone but doesn't need one for the temple. She'll use her pockets. I'll make the one for her cell phone out of colors. We relaxed and watched NCIS New Orleans and worked on our puzzles and now, it's time for bed as we will be getting up at 4:00am.
It was a great day!

No comments: