Saturday, March 13, 2010

BUSY IS A GOOD THING .....

WOW! The busyness begins already!! lol
Tony's been gone 1 day and I've been going 100 miles a minute again! I got up this morning and made a nice breakfast of pancakes, orange juice, bacon and eggs for Charcie and Ben, Then they took off for Boise to go to the zoo and possibly Municipal Park and then out to Meridian to see his relatives.
I got a call from Traci and she said Sophia was in her 2nd horse show this afternoon. I got in the car and headed to Kuna. I stopped at the house 1st because Traci and Jason were painting trim and I wanted to see how things were looking.
Andrew was as busy as ever. He was pushing a broom, cleaning up the place ya know! lol
The trim and base boards are really classy! It's coming together and is really gonna be nice when it's all done!

I can't wait to see the kitchen when the cub boards and counter top are in! It's gonna be beautiful!

Another view from the front corner of the living room. It looks big and spacious! Amazing what a big difference it made to take out the one doorway and shorten the wall!

After checking out the house, Traci and I headed over to Ann's to see the horse competition!
Here's our little cowgirl on good ole SPARKS!

After Sophia was finished riding in her events, Gramma Ann let Isabel ride for a bit. I guess she is gonna start training to be in competitions pretty soon as well!
Here's Sophia with her ribbons! She placed 6th in one event and 4th in two others! WAY TO GO SOPHIA!!
Tonight, I got a call from Heather and she and Jon and Rowan are gonna come in a few weeks to see me and go to Heather's 10 year class reunion. It will be great to see them. It's been 6 months so it's time!!




4 comments:

Curtis and Deedra said...

The house is looking really good! I didn't realize they changed that much with the kitchen. That's going to be really nice. Good job Sophia! Horses were my favorite animal growing up and I always wanted to ride them. Lucky girls :)

Heather said...

Hey mom. I am not going to my 10 year- I am planning it when I come. The actual reunion isn't until August. Hillary and I have to plan it first! :0) I hope Traci's house is finished by the time we come! I want to see it finished.

Christa said...

The girls look so big especially Sophia - hopefully one when we come to town we'll be lucky and see them at a show! I love the picture of Andrew with the broom, he's a hard working man! lol What day is Heather coming?

CPTA said...

The house IS looking great! Wow the girls are getting so big!!! They'll look so different once we finally get to see them again~!