Monday, March 29, 2010

LOVE MY KIDS ~~~~~~~

I started my weekend on Thursday night this past weekend. Heather came to town to plan her 10 year class reunion for Borah High so Thursday night we went to Ann and Dan's for Andrew's 2nd birthday. Traci was going to work all day on Friday and Saturday they left for San Diego. Traci was out buying pizza when we arrived but we were greeted by Caden, Sophia and Isabel!
They were excited to see Rowan and Rowan was pretty darn happy to see them too!
It was so cute when Traci arrived with the pizza. As soon as her door was open you could hear Andrew saying "Hi Rowan" but it was more like Hi Wowan" lol ...
Here's the birthday boy with his cake getting ready to blow out the candle!

The 1st gift Andrew opened was a bag of goodies from his Gramma Ann and it had a bag of balloons in it. That was ALL he wanted! He kept handing people balloons and saying "blow" and then he'd pop it and squeal with joy! Next year I'll know! lol

His hands got tired of squeezing the life outta the balloons so he resorted to a fork in order to make short order of them. He sure had fun.

Traci gave Rowan some old toys of Andrews and he was pretty happy with this one. It makes all kinds of noise! Heather put it in the car seat beside him for the trip home to keep him entertained ....... wonder if it drove her crazy? lol

I don't know what it is about "BUZZ LIGHT YEAR" and little boys but he seems to be the favorite of a lot of my grandson's! Rowan watched "TOY STORY" a lot while he was at my house and was thoroughly mesmerized!

Look at all my teeth! ........... He's got a mouthful for a 18 month old!

Saturday night we went to Tammy and Chris's for Katelynn's Birthday party!
Rowan let Uncle Chris hold him for a very short while! Let's just say he was down and running immediately after this shot! ha ha !

Katie with mom and dad and that cheesy cousin Blake!
Katelynn kept telling me she was fowe. I love the language of children!!
She loves "Land Before Time" movies so she wanted a dinosaur cake.
She had several toys to play with after we cleaned up the delicious cake!
She got some new sunglasses from G & G Norton and couldn't wait to try them on.
I quite like the stylish Fisher Price logo between her eyes!

Heather and Rowan left this morning. They stopped by my work to say goodbye because I was gone before they got up. It was so fun to see them. 5 months is just too long in between visits!
It was a fun weekend with lots going on.
I sure love my kids!

2 comments:

Heather said...

we had fun mom - thanks for being a great host! It wont be 5 months til the next visit -only 4!!

ChrisandTamara said...

Katie's B day party went great. We'll get some of our pics posted soon. It was great to see Heather and Rowan. Happy B day to Andrew!