Friday, October 1, 2010

THREE BIRTHDAYS IN A ROW BUT ONLY MADE IT TO THIS ONE~

Well, we had 3 grandsons with birthdays the end of October but I only got to Garretts!~ Hawkins was on the 28th, Garretts on the 29th and Teancum was the 30th. Happy birthday to all of our little grandsons! Wish I could be with you all on your special day but your just too far away! :(

Hawk and Teancum just turned 5 and Garrett 4 !
Garrett had a Batman Birthday. His Mom and Aunt Tammy made him a darling Batman cake! (which , by the way, I turned down...) so proud of myself! lol

He was ONE HAPPY BATMAN WHEN WE SANG TO HIM !!
He got a pillow with BuzzLight Year on it from Gramma Butterfield. Tony and I gave him a BuzzLight Year electronic game and he got another Buzz spaceship toy. He did get a batman figurine too.

It was a fun evening with the family! Can't wait to see the blogs on Hawkins and Teancums birthday party!! (That's a hint Jill and Rachel) lol
I hurried home at 8:15 to talk to my honey!
That PRESENT was for me. I love you Tony!!

1 comment:

Curtis and Deedra said...

Glad you made it to this birthday! :) Good pictures. Maybe I'll get mine posted during the 2nd session of conference.