Sunday, November 28, 2010

HOW FUNNY IS THAT ??

Went to Stillman and Michelle's last night to celebrate Stillman's birthday. Technically, it's not till Tuesday but we celebrated Sunday night.
The guests included Donna and Jason and Jordan.
Bridgett and Jeremy (not a very good picture) I must have had it on the wrong setting cuz I got a bunch of blurry pics.

Deedra and Curtis (and all three kiddo's)

Colby, Krista and Nephi.


Nathan and Melissa and all three kiddos.

Tammy and Chris didn't make it cuz Katelynn was sick and G and G Norton are still in Utah.
LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!
We played an eighties question game! I should have know all the answers.....BUT I DIDN'T!

Then Stillman opened his presents .... a BSU ornament from Tony and me.
A new football. (Sorry, can't remember from who)

And a nice warm velor robe from Michelle (I think)

The best part was THE CAKE!
Michelle put thiry candles on it and it was BRIGHT!


CHECK IT OUT!!!



THEN WHEN HE BLEW OUT THE CANDLES, IT SET OFF THE FIRE ALARM!!
HOW FUNNY IS THAT ??
It was a fun evening. Happy Birthday Stillman!

4 comments:

Stillman and Michelle said...

It was more like 50 candles! I put every candle I had on that cake. Because you know...He's Old.

CPTA said...

cool! looks like fun! the whole thing!!! Happy Birthday Stillman!

Curtis and Deedra said...

I think the last time I put a bunch of candles on a cake like that was for Dad's 47th birthday, so it probably looked about the same, lol.

ChrisandTamara said...

That's so funny the fire alarm went off. Wish we could have joined the party fun.