Wednesday, November 17, 2010

LOCKED IN THE BATHROOM !!!

I'm sorry Tony, but I have to share this story! It's just too priceless.

Tony was FINALLY given a day off with pay ..... This is like the 2nd one he's had since he's been in Iraq (13 months now) He skyped me in the early morning of his day off and I asked him what he was going to do with his free time? He said he was going to clean his new CHU, put up some pictures, listen to conference, go for a walk, maybe check out the movies ..... We visited and before ya know it, our time is up. In closing he said he was going to have to put some pants on and walk to the bathroom. (His new CHU doesn't have a toilet or shower) He has to walk about 250 yards. So we say our good byes and sign off.
Next day, we SKYPE again and I ask him how his day off was? He says,
"remember I said I had to get dressed to go use the toilet?
"Yes."
"Well, I had to sit a spell and when I went to leave the handle broke on the door and I was locked in."
ME ....."ha hah hhaaaa hahhhahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa ...... did some one come in and let you out?"

He said no one came and there was only about 4 inches at the bottom (so there was no way he was going under the door) and there was only about 8 inches between the top of the door and the sealing ..... BUT he went over the top and he said It was a real tight fit!!

CAN YOU IMAGINE ...... FINALLY A DAY OFF AND YA GET STUCK IN THE CAN!
I'm so glad you got out dear and had a great day. It sure makes for a funny story though!


3 comments:

Curtis and Deedra said...

That is pretty funny! Good thing he wasn't in there too long. You think he has a little incentive to lose weight now? LOL just in case it happens again, ha ha

Heather said...

That would have been a really lousy way to spend a whole day off! Glad he got out!! :0)

Susan said...

That was a hoot! Guess it's a good thing there was enough space to get out or he may just still have been locked in!