Saturday, August 20, 2011

LI'L ABNER CLEANING MY HOUSE !~ LOL Check out the boots!

Saturday, I did laundry and cleaned house while Tony washed all the little cobwebs off the house with a
"POWER WASHER"!


AND BOY DID IT NEED IT!!!

He washed out several wasps that had made homes in the nooks and crannies ........

and all those nasty webs that get filled with Nat's!!


It looks 100% better ..............

Now we have to get all the leaves cleaned up ..... Can't believe they drop all summer!! That Willow is always dropping SOMETHING!!

Then he washed off the steps and driveway and the little homestead looks mighty fine! lol

Then early afternoon, we went and purchased all the materials for the shelves that are going to be put up in my
CRAFT ROOM!!

Yahoo, I can't wait! We asked MOM and DAD NORTON and BOB and JOYCE HAVERFIELD to go to
"17 Miracles" with us Saturday evening so we didn't get any shelves put up but we will work on that tonight when I get home from work.

The movie was really good. Sure makes me appreciate our Pioneer Heritage!! I could not have done what they did!! SERIOUSLY!!

No comments: