Monday, September 19, 2011

FAMILY HOME EVENING !!

So, tonight for FHE Tony and I went to my friends home and picked FOUR 5 gallon buckets of concord grapes !! It's gonna take us all night to process them all but we have a good start on it!!

FROM THIS ................
TO THIS ..........................
Awhhhhhh, isn't it lovely!
So far we have a dozen done and we are still on our 2nd bucket! This could be a long night!
Fruitful but long!


UPDATE:
We were up till midnight and did 26 quarts and I still have a 5 gallon bucket to do tonight! Should get another 8 or 9 quarts! Just ran out of steam last night and 6:30 came real fast this morning!

2ND UPDATE:

I just got a call from my
WONDERFUL HUSBAND

and he finished the 5 gallon bucket!! He got 9 more quarts! Sure do love that man!!

1 comment:

Curtis and Deedra said...

Awesome! They do look pretty!