Friday, November 11, 2011

THANK YOU VETERANS, FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS !

I was up getting ready for work this brisk Friday morning and I heard the Scouts drive up and place the flag in our front yard. A couple of days ago a young man (about 10) came to our door selling flags to support
"THE YOUNG MARINES" so we bought one. (It's by the light pole)
We always fly "OLD GLORY" on our house ............... Just reminders that we live in the greatest country in the world! We treasure our freedoms and it's all because of those who fought to preserve our precious nation that we are FREE!
I especially want to thank my
DAD, who fought in the BIG ONE! World War 2!
He was wounded and lived to fight another day! Dad will be 91 on November 20th and I want him to know how proud of him I am, how grateful I am for his service and
how very much I love him!

THANK YOU DAD!
FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS

No comments: