Sunday, January 22, 2012

SHORT VISIT FROM SCOTT .... HEY, I'LL TAKE WHAT I CAN GET!!

Scott flew in this past weekend to check on a job with "IMMIGRATIONS" ..... He had a lot of people to see and not a lot of time but we were fortunate enough to have him come out Saturday evening. He spent the night with us and went to church with us on Sunday.

After church we invited Art and Lynn to come have a quick bite with us before Scott headed back to Boise to see his former Bishop and some friends in his old ward. He went by his home in Meridian to check on things, got to have dinner with his dad and Traci and family and spent a little time with Mac and Phil (his best friends) as well as see us while he was here.

It was fun to see him and just hope and pray that things work out for him and his family. As much as I want him here, I'm praying that whatever happens will be in the best interest of his job and his family!

Oh !!! AND I NEED A HAIRCUT IN THE WORST WAY! lol

No comments: