Saturday, February 4, 2012

MORE DISNEY WORLD FUN!

I've been stealing pictures off FaceBook and Christa's been emailing me pic's from Disney World so I'm posting them for my parents to enjoy.
This is Andrew dressed up as
"JACK SPARROW"
and he's fighting someone who has a broom! A little bleary but it looks like Andrew is having the time of his life! lol

Here are some of the kids showing off their
"GOOFY TEETH" ..... Caden, Mostyn and Hawkins must be at the "Disney Dentist" getting theirs fixed! lol

Here's a cute one of Christa and Scotlyn!! Pretty girls!

Not sure where they are here but they are coloring some sort of Disney memorabilia!

And Scotlyn is done and showing her's off! Good job Scotlyn!!

The Stewart Bunch. The weather looks awesome! Wish I was there!!

Looks like the kids got to go to
"HARRY POTTER WORLD" too! Now I really wish I was there!!
SOME DAY!!

The famous HOGWART'S TRAIN!
I'm sure the kids are having a great time.


The Stewart Four posing with a Big Miercat .... I think? Is that from Madagascar? I need to watch my Disney movies again so I can remember things. lol

Now these 3 I know!
DONALD, SCOTLYN AND DAISY!
Awhhhh cute!

They must be taking a rest ................

And it's even warm enough to swim! And swim they will! One of Hawk and Scotlyn's favorite pastimes!!

Scotlyn, Hawk and Mostyn. Must be towards the end of a day. It's getting dark and they still look like they are full of energy!!

Sophia and Scotlyn find Pluto and Goofy!!

SPEAKING OF GOOFY!!

OUR BIGGEST/LITTLEST GOOFY OF ALL!

No comments: