Saturday, February 18, 2012

WE CELEBRATE ONE TWIN'S BIRTHDAY

I had to open and close yesterday, as Nancy took the day off. During the day, I got an email from Mom Norton asking us to come over in the evening because Debbie and her family were coming for the long weekend. (Some people are actually lucky enough to get Presidents Day off ...NOT ME or TONY) Anyway, it was a very busy day so I was finally home by 6PM. Tony had bought a SUBWAY sandwich for supper so I ate my half and we took off for his parents home.

Dad gave me a big smile as we arrived and showed me his broken tooth!! (I guess dentures aren't as indestructavle as I thought they were! lol)

We said opur HELLO'S to Debbie, Robin and Danae. Alivia and Cory did not make it because Alivia got sick. Deedra and her kids were there along with Ellie and Livie. Deedra stopped at Melissa's and picked up her girls because Melissa was not feeling good either. We played UNO till the rest of the kids arrived.

After all the gang showed up (Colby & Krista & boys and Stillman & Michele & boys and Tammy and Chris & Katie) Robin got out his CALORIE FREE BIRTHDAY CAKE for Debbie!!!




It was THIN as a BOARD!!! Oh wait! IT WAS A BOARD! LOL


WITH 58 CANDLES ON IT!!
Debbie was lamenting on her 58 candles and I assured her I WISHED I WAS 58!!




She was holding Lehi but decided she had to give him up in order to blow out the fire and keep him safe!!




She takes a BIG BREATH as Katie looks on .......





She admidts she hasn't got what it takes at her age to blow out that many candles so she recruits Katie for help!!




Katie was HAPPY TO OBLIGE!!




AND LOW AND BEHOLD ....... IT WORKED!


THEY ARE ALL OUT!!





And Lehi looks on in amazement ..... his eyes red from all the flames!!! lol




It was fun visiting with some of our UTAH family and some of our local yocals!!

Debbie's other twin is Diane and we wish her a

HAPPY 58th BIRTHDAY as well!!

Wish she could have come too!



3 comments:

Curtis and Deedra said...

Actually, I had picked up Melissa's girls that morning and had them all day. Then they spent the night and half of Sat at my house. It was great to have them and be able to help Melissa out. I always love seeing our Utah families! It was good to see them!

Unknown said...

Such fun! :) And Big Brother sure loves Baby's "Laser Eyes!" ;)

ChrisandTamara said...

Definitely fun to see some fam from Utah. Love the pics with Debbie and Katie blowing out the cake board. The kids sure had a blast on that board all night.