Tuesday, August 4, 2026

HORSEBACK RIDING

Wednesday was a BIG DAY!!  We went down the mountain a ways and rented horses. The little girls were so excited and really wanted to ride. I was a little apprehensive but game. lol

Aren't they cute!!

Well, the dude rancher's got us all situated on a horse and off we went. Tony was on a horse named THOR. I told Tony he must have been like Thor in his fat stage because he was stubborn and didn't want to move. And his hind end looked like he had rolled in mud. It was funny!

I was on a horse named Romeo. I really liked him. He was much better than the one I rode 8 years ago. Curtis got a shot of me. I was trying to get my phone out to take a few shots. lol

And again. lol I kinda feel sorry for old Romeo!! It might have been better if he was riding me. Poor fella.

They had us line up after our hour ride and they took  a picture of us all. The little girls did such a great job. We rode up the mountain a ways, through a creek and a ton of rocks. It was fun. I was a bit embarrassed getting off old Romeo though. I had to slide onto the shoulder of the dude rancher. He was sweet. It wasn't pretty but he was a good sport about it. I fear this was my last ride. Just getting too old. Like old Kenny said, "Ya got to know when to fold um." lol

No comments: