Last Thursday, was a beautiful day. We went to serve on our shift and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.
It was a lovely day to serve and we both enjoyed our shift immensely. It makes a huge difference when we get a good nights sleep the previous night.
We were out by 8:30 and it is dark now. Fall is here and winter is coming on.
Friday when we were headed to the gym to walk, I noticed my Gerber Daisy. When we got home, I took a better look at it and noticed I have a Begonia blooming. I was shocked because I didn't plant any this year. It obviously came up from last year and they normally only come up once. Pretty cool! We got some work done around the house and relaxed Friday night.
Saturday morning, Tony went to clean the church and I went to the WOMEN'S CONFERENCE at the Smith building. It was a great conference. We were able to pick two classes to go to. I chose the one on prayer and the sacrament and they were both wonderful. There was a lovely luncheon after and it was so good. I'm so glad I was able to attend. Working on Saturday's I wouldn't have been able to go but now that we work Thursday night's it's possible.
When I got home, I worked on the boxes Shelly asked me to decorate for our November Silver Sister's luncheon. She gave me five boxes and Pat took one. I cut out die cuts and decorated three.
I'm not sure if this is what she had in mind but she said to do whatever I wanted. I have 3 more to go but Pat is gonna come over next week and we'll finish them up. We have paper bags to decorate as well. They'll be in the center of the tables at the November Silver Sisters luncheon. I got in the mood to make some crocheted pumpkins for my house.
I got four done. I'm working on a bigger one now but haven't finished it yet. Something to work on this Saturday when I'm watching General Conference. I CAN'T WAIT!!
I also worked on my plastic pumpkin. I bought some fall napkins and decoupaged them onto it.
It's not perfect but it will do. I've got one more that I'm doing with a different fall napkin. Not done with it yet either. lol Last night, I got a call from Chris Floyd and he asked me if I was up. I told him I was and he said Anna had made something for me for my birthday and she wanted to bring it over.
The two of them came and Anna had made me some delicious watermelon cupcakes.
She did a great job. They were so cute! It was too late to eat any last night. BUT, I got some pictures and thanked her for them. She did a great job and it was really sweet of her to make them.
Today, we went to the gym and walked. Then we went to Winco to see if they had ginger. They did and so we bought some as well as a gallon of milk and a roast for Sunday. UNFORTUNATELY, when I was putting the milk in the fridge at home, it slipped and I dropped it. I hurried and picked it up, but it spilled all over. I was able to save most of it so it's now in a pitcher in the fridge. lol My floor got mopped so that was a plus. lol I made my ginger shot, mopped my floor, made taco's for lunch, got my next pumpkin done and I also mowed Aaron's lawn. Tony edged and sprayed weeds as well. It was a good day to get caught up.
GOD IS GOOD!~

.jpg)







.jpg)

%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(3)%20(2).gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment