Tony and I got up and ready to go to the temple this morning. We picked up the Brown's and off we went. It was a beautiful day. Cool in the morning but perfect 70 weather in the afternoon when we finished. I took a picture of the Brown's as we left.

The Brown's don't drive so they are so grateful to go with us weekly, and we are grateful to have them with us.
The grounds are gorgeous as always and I love the pond in the back. We took the Browns home and then hurried and changed and met Pat at the gym. We walked for an hour and then had to hurry home as Tony had some Priesthood interviews to do at 4:30.
Our next door neighbor's lawn is a disaster and Tony had text him last week and asked him about it. He sent Tony a text back saying he had been injured at work and was unable to mow. He is divorced and his oldest son should be able to mow but for reasons unknown to us, he hasn't. So at breakfast this morning, I text him and asked him if he would be OK with me mowing it. He was thrilled and said I could use his mower. I was glad because ours is electric and his is gas. I think a gas mower will be more powerful and might cut through this mess easier.
After the gym, I was changing my shoes and going to head over to Aaron's when I got a call from Joe. He said Ellie had some real tonsil problems and he needed to take her to the ER. He asked if I could watch Evelyn. I told him I could and then he asked if I could go to their place. I called Aaron and told him i would have to mow tomorrow (what's another day??) and why and he said no problem.
Little Evie was supposed to be napping but she has diaper rash right now and she was crying. Joe got her up and I fed her a bottle of milk. Then we played. She is such a happy baby!
She loves to mimic whatever I do so we were having fun making faces at each other. lol
She's so pretty! I love her blue eyes!!
The dogs wanted out, so she and I went outside as well. It was a beautiful temperature. I set her on the big granite counter and gave her my Ice-Breaker container to play with. That face!!
It made noise and she had a blast!!
She has six teeth now and you can sure see them when she smiles.
Such a little character.
I had such a good time with her and was thankful they called and asked me to come up.
We went back in and I changed her diaper and put the aquaphor and butt paste on her sore bottom. We were playing in the house and I was about to get her dinner when Melissa got home and said she would feed her. I came home and warmed up some leftover white chicken chili and some cheese rolls. Tony had already eaten. I was starving. Ellie text me when she got home and thanked me for watching Evie. She said they can't do anything for her. She tested negative for strep throat and said it is just a really bad viral infection. Hope she can ride it out. Poor girl! Anyway, I love my grandchildren and great grandchildren. Wish I could see them all more often.
GOD IS GOOD!~












%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1).gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment