Thursday, September 10, 2026

GONE FROM DAYBREAK TILL DUSK

The rec center is closed till Monday so we met Pat on the outside track today.  Got there at 7:30 and it was cool outside. I LOVED IT! We walked our 10,000 steps and  quit. We came home and got ready to go to Meridian for the Electrician's luncheon.  We had to wear our church clothes because we serve at the temple on Thursday evenings now and didn't have time to go back home to change.  It was held at CASA MEXICO. There were around 20 of us there today.

I'm  not all that fond of going to them because I really don't know any of the ladies very well.

But, I visited with 3 of the ladies that sat close to us so it wasn't too bad. They asked us why we were  We left by dressed up so we told them. It brought up some conversation about the temple so that was nice. We left after eating and the meeting part of the luncheon. We  drove to the temple and as we were passing by Danbury Estates, I mentioned to Tony  that Brother and Sister Hawkes lived there. He has passed and I wondered if she was still alive. 

The sky was so pretty . I loved the clouds.

They were so feathery and wispy. We arrived at the temple around 2:40. Our prayer meeting is at 3:15 so we had plenty of time to change and relax a bit before our shift started. It went well and my 2nd to last post was in the baptistry. AND guess who was there?? Travis Hawkes!! It was so cool! He is a Bishop now and he told me that his mother asked just recently if he knew how I was doing. I am amazed that there are no coincidences at the temple. The Lord is aware of us and He makes it know in little ways like this!! 

We left around 8:30 after the last veil. It was such a lovely temperature outside and it just reminded me of some beautiful summer nights I've had. It was a busy day but a great day.
GOD IS GOOD!

No comments: