Sunday, September 20, 2026

I WANT MY LIFE TO SLOW DOWN A BIT

What a crazy busy weekend!! So busy, I didn't get pictures till Saturday night's last event!  It started off with getting up on Saturday morning and going to help clean the church. We hadn't been able to do that for several years because we served at the temple on Saturday mornings. Now that we serve on Thursday night, we were able to go help at the church. There were only 2 from the Bishopric, me and Tony and Josh Stucki and his son. We were there a little over an hour and then came home to eat a quick bite and then I went back to the church for our Primary Program practice. It was from 10 to noon. Jan brought goodies for the kiddo's to eat afterwards. I neglected to get pictures! I then went home and got the baby package ready to take back to the "Baby Shower"  at 2 for the Williamson's. I basically showed up, dropped off my gift, visited a bit and left to go home and get ready to go to the temple to do baptisms. Again, I neglected to get pictures. We picked up Chris Landrum and headed over. Liz was not feeling well and Yeti was still in Boise so we missed having them with us, but Drue was already there and Tammy and the two boys left about the same time as we did. We got 135 baptisms and 135 confirmations done. There were 2 young men and 2 young ladies there that didn't bring names so they graciously helped us. It was so great! We felt very good about it. We didn't get a picture after either.

The Floyds were celebrating little Tony's birthday at CITY BUFFET after the temple and invited us to come along. Tony brought his friend but I can't remember his name. lol

Corbin and Anna came too but Katie had plans with her friends.

It was the 1st time Chris and Tammy had been to City Buffet and they liked it a lot.

Tony's friend always gives him a TONY'S CHOCOLATE bar . It's so cute! Tony gave me a piece and it's pretty good chocolate.

Anna's so pretty.Tony's friend had his face full in every picture! lol

The place was so busy. I've never been there when there were so many people. It was a fun evening and tomorrow after church, we will go to their home for cake and ice-cream. We came home and it was after 8. Tony put the BSU game on the radio and he worked on temple names and I finished my baby crocheted blanket while we listened. I finally got so tired, I came up to bed. Tony told me that we won so that was great! It had been a long day and I was ready to call it quits a little after 10. Tomorrow will be busy too and I'm looking forward to a slower week but it doesn't look like it will be.
At the gym on Friday, Carol asked me if I was coming to walk on Saturday and I told her I couldn't because I had too much going on. She asked me what I was doing so I told her and she said, "You need to become a Catholic so you won't have so much to do!"  lol
GOD IS GOOD!~

No comments: