Monday, September 7, 2026

SUNDAY, LABOR DAY WEEKEND!

Sunday was one exhausting day!!  The Adamson's are out of town on a fishing trip to Alaska. They always bring their little granddaughters to church. When I dropped off the program to Mary Ann last week, she mentioned that they  were going to Alaska and really wanted the girls to be able to go to church. BUT, her daughter doesn't go anymore and her son in law is not a member. I told her I would pick them up the next two weeks. She was so appreciative. SO, Sunday morning, Tony and I stopped and picked up the 3 little girls. They were all ready and excited to go!! They were non stop chatter for the whole time we were at church. We sat in the very back of the church and Joann House was subbing in Mary Ann's class so I asked her if she would sit with me, and help me with the girls. She was happy to do it. I was very popular with the little girls and they kept telling me they loved me and wanted to sit on my lap. I had to ask them to take turns. They all tried to talk me into letting them come to our house after church but I explained to them that we had company. 

After Primary, we took them home. They are the cutest little girls but wow, what a handful!! I really don't know Mary Ann does it. I know she's a little bit younger than me but I couldn't do what she does on a daily basis. The little girls exhausted me. lol

After church, I made a batch of cinnamon rolls to take over so we would have something to eat before Tammy and Chris got out of church. Boy, they were good. When the kids came over, I got a picture of Tony with 2 of his kids.

Then I took one of Anna and Katie. Pretty girls!

I made chicken salad and brought crescent rolls and chips. Tammy brought watermelon and cookies. We sat around and ate dinner together. Cindy visited with the girls in the kitchen.

Colby, Chris, Tony, Tammy and I ate in the dining room.

The little kids spent most of their time in the basement watching tv. We all visited around the table until 5:30 and then the kids went to see their mom in Meridian. She was moved from Utah to a care home here in Idaho. The kids were gone a couple of hours and while they were gone it started to rain. Pretty hard actually. It was nice. I crocheted and Tony relaxed while they were gone. Chris had gone home with Corbin, and the girls left as well. Colby and Cindy and Tammy were the only ones who went to visit Marsha but the girls came back a short time before the other three. 

We all played GOLF for an hour and a half.

Cindy was multi tasking as she worked on her lesson for Gospel Doctrine class as well as playing  cards. 

Tony and I were the winner and loser of the game. YEAH, from left to right! lol  That means he was the winner and I was the loser. lol 

Anna was our official card shuffler. She's darn good at it. We played until 9 and then I told Tony we needed to go home to bed. We avery l went our separate ways. It was a very busy day and exhausting.
GOD IS GOOD!

No comments: