I had a lovely day yesterday! I was tired last night and thought I'd sleep well but after laying there till midnight, I finally got up and went downstairs to the couch. Still had a hard time going to sleep. At 4:45 this morning, I looked at my watch and then heard Tony say, "are you ok?".....lol, I jumped out of my skin! I told him he scared me to death!! lol He said he woke up and I wasn't there so he couldn't sleep and came down to check on me. We went back upstairs together, thinking we could get 2 hours in before getting up but after 10 minutes, we both decided to get up and go to the gym. I text Pat (who is always up at the crack of dawn) and asked her if she wanted to go to the gym early? She couldn't believe it. lol We even got to the gym before her (for a change) We talked and had a good walk. She got an Alexa and she has it play Elvis music all the time. Evidently, she really really likes him and his music. SO, I told her I wanted a new picture of her when we finished our walk.
I took this and told her I'd try and make her an AI of her and Elvis.
The sun was just coming up as we left the center. I hope to get a little shuteye before we go to serve our shift at the temple today. Tony said he was going to take me to wherever I want to go for lunch. He said he was feeling guilty because he didn't do anything for my birthday. I told him he does beautiful things for me every day and if I ever want anything, he gets it for me. It's my birthday everyday with him.
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!
A girl can't ask for more than that.
We came home , ate a small bowl of cereal and we'll try and rest a bit before going to lunch. I chose THAILAND EXPRESS!
I then did my AI magic and sent this to Pat. She was so thrilled with it! She can't wait to send it to her aunt Erlene and make her
green with envy! lol



%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(3)%20(1).gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment