So excited that the Conference talks are online now to watch and listen to again and again.
There was so many great messages in the conference. All the speakers were incredible and so inspired. I love that the church is world wide and so many of the speakers were from countries all over the world. It was fantastic.
I loved loved loved Sister Runnia's talk. She and Elder Rasband gave messages so close to my heart.
Today, Tony and I went to the gym early and met up with Pat. Had a great walk and talk. lol We came home and ate a slice of toast and I headed up to my craft room to clean!
It was pretty much a disaster and I got several things put away.
However, it still needs work but I bored quickly (so didn't finish) and came downstairs to crochet.
I made a couple more crocheted pumpkins and two more with socks. I think Shelly can use them in November to help decorate the tables at our Silver Sisters luncheon that 4th ward is in charge of. Kinda tired and haven't got a lot of energy to keep me interested in any one project for very long. Tony went to his doctor appointment and I cooked the honey bacon, and burgers that Aaron gave us. I also cooked the corn on the cob just before he got home. We ate and wow, the burgers were great!! Then we had blueberry pie and ice-cream. Now we are watching END GAME and resting.





%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(3)%20(2).gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment