Tuesday, March 9, 2010

TAX DAY AND OUR KUNA VISIT ....

We are down to 2 and a partial day left of Tony's R&R and we have been making the most of every day! We had an appointment with Val Dilley this morning for our taxes. I'm so glad Tony was here for that. I collected a lot of the papers needed as they came in the mail and he did the rest. Now, we'll see how things go. We'll have to file for an extension because of his work in Iraq and we'll have to be really careful to make sure he's out of country for the right amount of time so we can stay tax free on that income.
This evening we met Traci and Jason and family at their home in Kuna and saw the progress. It's going to be so nice when it's completed ...... which hopefully will be in a couple of weeks. They are sure getting excited to get moved back in.
The kitchen area is completely different that before. I can't wait to see the final results. I'll post some pictures then.

After checking out the house we went to a great little Mexican restaurant in Kuna and had dinner. It was really really good! Tony said he's gonna have to come back to this place again. He loved his fajitas!
Andrew loved the churro's for dessert ..... and the whipped cream that he dipped it in! LOL

Another wonderful visit with family! It has been so much fun making the rounds! One more to go. Colby, Krista & Nephi on Thursday night. Looking forward to that but I'm not too excited for Friday to be just around the corner. :(

2 comments:

Stillman and Michelle said...

I've eaten at that restaurant with Andrew. It was really good. What a great way to turn lemons into lemonade. That would be kinda exciting to get a brand new kitchen.

Curtis and Deedra said...

I'm excited to see the finished product of Traci's house. You'll have to post before and after pics because I don't really remember what it looked like. I think I've also been to that restaurant once with Ken and Cori a long time ago. I don't remember how I liked it but maybe we'll have to try it.