Friday, April 30, 2010

I'M SPOILED ROTTEN !!

Have I ever told you ....I LOVE MY MAN ??

Well, I DO! As you all know, I accidentally stepped on my Nikon Cool Pix in Texas! :(
I loved that camera!!! I really did! I was just getting to understand all that it did ..... Only took me two years and a lot of help from Princess! I'm technically challenged ..... but you all knew that!

Well, after getting the repair quote on my Nikon, my wonderful husband did a lot of on-line research and told me to go purchase this one at Best Buy. It was on sale for a $50 dollar savings so last night after work, I went to Boise to go to the Temple so I left early and stopped in at Best Buy. Another gal was looking at he same camera and she told me that her friend had this one and it was awesome. She said it took great pictures!! It was priced at $300 and so I told her about the on line sale. I asked the sales rep if I had to order on line in order to get the sales price. He said they honored it but he had to check to see if it was really on sale! (Like I'd lie ...)

Anyway, it was so we both got a deal. She was quite happy that I'd told her about the sale and thanked me as she was paying.

I've been reading the manual and trying different things with it. I do believe
..................... I'M GOING TO LOVE IT !! There is a lot to learn but I'm getting things down.
Don't be surprised if I pose your kids when I see you.

It's not red but it is BEAUTIFUL! .....

Thank you Tony! Your the BEST !!!

3 comments:

Curtis and Deedra said...

Yay for a new camera and for getting it on sale! He is a pretty awesome guy isn't he? And you deserve to be spoiled :)

ChrisandTamara said...

Yay! Glad you got a new camera. Yay Dad and yay for getting the sale price. Awesome!

Unknown said...

Very cool!!! :) (And yes, you DEFINITELY deserve to be spoiled! ;)