Saturday, January 29, 2011

My SweetHeart's Gone Again ~ :(

Two weeks go fast when your havin fun! Tony left this morning to head back to Mosul. Good news is that this is the LAST TIME! Yay! 4 more months and he'll be done! We accomplished our goal of paying off our home and now it's just earning some extra cash to supplement my income when he returns because we don't know how long it will be before he finds work here at home!
We had a great time while he was here but it would have been even better had he been feeling 100%! He caught a nasty cold the 1st week he was home and it pretty much wiped him out!
Still we managed to take in a trip to the Temple, a few movies, visiting with all the family and some dinners out on the town.
His parents came to the house this morning & visited a bit before we left for the airport at 9AM.
Colby, Krista and Nephi met us at the terminal and we had a good visit before he went through the check in area!
I STOLE A FEW KISSES! AFTER ALL, THIS HAS TO LAST ME TILL THE END OF MAY!

Dad and son # two! And of course Nephi and Krista!

After Tony took off, I went to the Temple and enjoyed the peace and serenity. It's so much more enjoyable when my hubby is with me but I love to go and I felt like I needed to be there.
I need all the help I can get with my man gone and the new calling I have at church. (YW President) I'm sure it will keep me busy and the next 4 months will fly!!
I LOVE YOU TONY!



4 comments:

Stillman and Michelle said...

For Cool Text
Got to:
1.Design
2.Template Design
3.Advanced
4. find Page Font to the right that will pop out. (you might need to scroll up)
5.Pick a cool font.

Cool on the YW pres. That is a fun calling!

Stillman and Michelle said...

Sorry #4 should say Page Text.

Unknown said...

We're so bummed that he had to go back, but we are SOOO happy for you that it's the last time!!! :)

Good to be able to see you, too! :)

Curtis and Deedra said...

Yay, you're on the home stretch now. It will be so nice to have him home for good.

Funny thing, I changed my blog background earlier today before I looked at yours and now I see that we picked the same background, lol.

Now I just need to get something posted because I haven't posted since November!