Saturday, March 12, 2011

LOVELY SATURDAY !

My 1st Counselor called me Friday night and said she was going to the Temple on Saturday and would I like to go? I had been last Friday night and again Saturday morning but I went again ..... not only cuz I should but because I feel I need the added strength to help me with this new calling.

I was so overcome with the Spirit as the prayer was offered for our brother's and sisters in Japan. It was very emotional and I couldn't think of a better place to be and a better way to help.
After the session, Kim and I ran some errands for the Young Women. We had to buy those cheap composition notebooks. Then we will have them decorate them on the 23rd so they can take notes in them when they are listening to General Conference.

After getting home I did some house cleaning and my laundry and then at 3:50 I picked up Bob and Joyce and Mom and Dad Norton and we went to the $dollar theater and watched Tangled!

It's the 3rd time I've seen it and I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! It's definitely one to buy when it comes out!
I dropped off the folks and Bob and Joyce and headed to Kim's to write up some things we need for tomorrow. After getting home I tried to finish my cleaning but didn't get finished~ boo
That darn time change has made me realize that I need to hit the sack ....
BUT, all in all, it was a very Lovely Day!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm so glad you're getting to go to the Temple so frequently! :) What a WONDERFUL place to be spending time! :) And what a great counselor! :)

(And I've thought about moving to AZ, just to avoid this ridiculous conceit called Daylight Saving Time... oy.)

Curtis and Deedra said...

Nikki and I went to see Tangled on Saturday too! We went to the 12pm showing. We LOVED it too! Will definitely be buying that one.