Saturday, July 23, 2011

THE END ...............BOO :(

We met up Jill, Claire and Hawkins at noon today to see the last ............

It was a fun 10 year ride with these Brits!!
And might I say ...... I absolutely loved the movie!! Now I want to read ALL the books again!!

After the show I got a picture of Hawkins ..... the little Smurf !!
And Jill and Claire ..... looking FABULOUS!!
We went to Mom and Dad Norton's place for a visit. Enjoyed some time in the back yard with them and Bob and Joyce. Shared our leftover movie popcorn ..... lol!!
Joyce took a picture of the 6 of us! Mostyn was with a friend and Scotlyn stayed with Gramma Mary. Jill didn't think she would take to Harry like Hawkins did!!
We then went to our house for a bit and Hawkins showed us his disappearing act!!
NOW YA SEE ME!!!!
NOW YA SEE LESS OF ME!!!
NOW YA DON"T!!
LOL .............. What a great day!!!

3 comments:

Curtis and Deedra said...

I loved the movie too, can't wait to see it again!

Christa said...

I think this last movie was my favorite! It was so good! Fun you got to go with jill and the kids :)

Unknown said...

Awesome! :) And I love Hawk's disappearing act... so cute! :)