Monday, December 26, 2011

MONDAY THE 26TH ... LAST DAY OF THE LONG WEEKEND!

Monday the 26th was the last day of a wonderful 4 day weekend!! We had a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS with family and friends!

We started off the day by going to the store to get wrapping paper for next year! lol Got some great deals and all foil paper!! LOVE IT!!
Tony also bought me a mouse and a carrying bag for my laptop and I bought him ramps for his truck. lol
We then went to pick up our friends, Larry and Zella Hendricks and we
went to see the movie
WAR HORSE!


It was FANTASTIC!! I highly recommend it and we will definitely be buying this one!! It really was a great movie!! BRING KLEENEX!!


After we dropped Larry and Zella off we went to the church to find a couple of things that were left there by the kids from our Christmas dinner.
We then drove to Meridian and used the gift certificate we got from Chris and Princess at Deseret Book!
I bought the 3 WISE MEN to go with the Nativity (Joseph, Mary and baby Jesus) that I got last year!
I LOVE IT !!

I asked the lady at the store if they are planning on coming out with a new piece each year and she said she thought they were but she wasn't sure. WOW!! If they do, I will have to find a special place for it BECAUSE ....................... they will be mine! lol

Thanks to all our family, near and far, for making this year such a wonderful memory in our Book of Life! You are all precious and special to us!
HOPE YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS. WE LOVE YOU ALL!!

No comments: