Saturday, April 20, 2024

A SUPER SATURDAY!~

It was a GREAT DAY!~ We served at the temple. It NEVER gets old! JUST BETTER!~ It was cold when we left home. Around 33 degrees so I left my garden plants covered. 
 
The white blossom trees are all green leaves now!
We had a wonderful shift.  We were asked to officiate the 10 o'clock session and when it was over, we stayed to do Initiatory. When we got out to the car I saw a text from Scott!

He said they were in Monte Carlo  having Steak & Shake!!
He's got the STEAK.....

Jill's got the SHAKE!~
It made me hungry  for FREDDY'S!!  lol So Tony and I stopped by on the way home!

I sent a picture to Scott and told him he caused me to deviate from my diet!!!  NOT!~  I told him it wasn't a Monte Carlo meal but it sure was delicious!!  lol  We called Melissa after we were finished eating to see how their session went last night. It turns out, they didn't go as Blake & Grace got in late and they were tired. We asked if we could come over and see the kids. She said they weren't home yet but she would call us when they got there.
Around 4, she called and said we could come over but they were going to their ward for a Pulled Pork dinner at 5 and then going to play TOP GOLF.  So we headed over. 

The guys were outside teaching Joe to ride Livie's bike. I told Joe I wanted his picture and he obliged me, but told me not to send the picture to his Mom. lol

Blake & Joe

Grace came out and took the bike for a spin too.....but
 Not Before I Got My Photo!!

Ellie and Joe!!  I'm so happy the four of them are so HAPPY!~

I had to get a picture of the duck on Livie's bike!!  lol  Blake bought it for her. WHAT A  CUTE DUCK!

All blinged out with a necklace, sun glasses and a cool helmet!
Too cute!!

This is ALFRED! It's Blake & Grace's new puppy! Ellie & Joe have a dog named Maverick but he's bigger and I didn't get a picture of him! SO, right now, Melissa has FOUR dogs in her house! lol
BETTER HER THAN ME! They are cute and all but I'm just not a animal in my house kind of girl. lol

Grace was making cookies and Ellie showed me her Wedding Bouquet that was sent away to a place in UTAH, pressed and mounted between two pieces of glass. It was beautiful.  We had to leave so they could get to the picnic. I wanted to get a picture of all of them but couldn't get everyone together. Just glad to see them all.
I'm waiting for some pictures from my brother Rick. He's going to see my Mom today. They went to Portland to attend the temple so after they get out, he'll send us all pictures and info on Mom....
MORE TO COME~ 


AND, here they are!!  Mom is beaming!!  She loves Rick so much!
She gets so many letters that Alexandra has started limiting giving her all of them in one day because then she might not get any for a couple of days and she's disappointed. lol 
SMART LADY!!

Mom looks amazing!!  She's such an angel!!

Wendy and her having a bit of a conversation. Tony and I are planning on going over to see her sometime in July around her 102nd birthday. I simply can't wait to see her.
LOVE HER  SO MUCH!~

No comments: