Tuesday, April 23, 2024

MONDAY

We worked out at the gym. I walked with Rena and I gave her a counter. She didn't know if she wanted it but said she would try it. She wanted to pay me and I said "ABSOLUTELY NOT!"  Hope she likes it. It was walk, elliptical and weight day for me. Walk and weights for Tony.
We have a rice pudding addiction!! We went to Walmart afterwards for milk and got more pudding as waell!! This stuff is to die for!! I'm serious, if you have not tried it....DO!!!  It is so good. I warm mine up for a bit but Tony likes it cold! You can buy it in aa 12 pack at Walmart whereas at Winco you can only get it in a 6 pack.  AND, it's a bit cheaper at Walmart this way!!
SO, what did we do??

WE GOT TWO , OF COURSE!!

Tony also bought a leather covered note pad for when he goes to meetings and doesn't want to bring his brief case!  I got a little organizer for my alcohol markers that I don't have in a case. We then went to COSTCO and WINCO  for a few items and then home. We left the garage door open because we had intentions to go out and work in the yard. HOWEVER, we both started working on other things. Me my talk for this Sunday and Tony was working on Temple names. Before you know it, it was almost 11 at night. We went up to bed and before I turned my phone off,  I noticed a message from Shawn, our neighbor across the street. He said he had text me that our garage door was open and when I didn't answer, he came over and closed it for us. BLESS HIS HEART! He knows our code because he always takes care of mail etc when we are gone so that came in real handy!! 

No comments: