Saturday, May 4, 2024

GOING, GOING & MORE GOING

Tony and I had a regular shift today. It was windy from the get go!! The wind had been blowing all night and it continued most of the day..... Had a great shift and I have to say, the more people I get to know on our shift, the closer we become. I Love the people I work with. Brother's & Sisters!  SERIOUSLY, Great People!!
I hurried out to the car as it was windier than  it was when we went in this morning. I got in the car and waited for Tony. Once he was out, we headed to Meridian to the Bishop's store house. We had a BIG FOOD ORDER to pick up for a family of two 2!!  We had to fill it and I was glad Tony was there to help me. We got it done and came home. Tony started packing for his trip tomorrow and I changed my clothes and then called Shelly Hughes to let her know I was on my way to pick her up. She was kind enough to help me deliver. I still took us several trips into the house and back out to the car to get everything. Glad to have that done,  I dropped Shelly back off at her home and then I came home. I warmed up leftover's for Tony and my dinner. We watched an episode of NCIS New Orleans while we ate. After dinner, Lynn came over and we took Aunt Joyce to COLDSTONE CREAMERY to celebrate
 her 96th birthday. 

Aunt Joyce and Lynn had milkshakes, I had a fruit smoothie and Tony ate the FOUNDER'S FAVORITE! We were all happy! lol I had a Ministering interview coming to my house at 
 4 o'clock , so I had to get back home. Luana Meecham came over. She and I discovered that we are 12th cousin's once removed. We had a good visit. She was here about 45 minutes and after she left, Tony and I ran out to Middleton to visit Mark Hollingsworth. He was released from the hospital and put in an Assisted Living Home there. We were with him a good hour and then Tyson Stucki came to see him and it was a good out for us. We had to get to Costco for gas before 7PM anyway, and as it was, we barley made it.  The wind had quit but now it's raining. Supposed to rain all night and part of the day tomorrow. We gassed up, came home and I started to fill out my Ministering Report and Tony had to go to his mom's to help her with her garage door. She said it's not working. It's been a full day and we are both pooped. Gonna write my Mom a letter so I can get it mailed Monday. Tony leaves for Lewiston tomorrow after church and dinner. I've got a busy week coming up so I'll be busy while he's gone. Time to call it a day & rest now!

No comments: