Thursday, May 2, 2024

COLD DAY!!

We left to go to the temple around 9 and it didn't feel too bad outside......   We each did an endowment. We were happy to see Bishop and Mary Ann Adamson there as well. Mary Ann and I sat beside each other. We had a FULL SESSION. As a matter of fact, they had to put up a chair for a man. 69 in the session and the max is 68. It's so awesome to see so many coming. We did an hour of sealings and then we did initiatory. All together, we were able to do    64 ordinances.  It was a great day in the temple!

Tony and I finished 1st and were in the main waiting room. I told Tony  to bring my bag out when the ladies were done and I was going out to take some pictures!!  WOWZA!!!  The wind was blowing and the air was COLD!! It was trying to spit rain too!

I  walked around the temple and took several shots at different vantage points .

The grounds are incredible. So immaculate!

I absolutely love the pond on the grounds!  It makes for such a beautiful photo shot!

Tulips are all over. All sides of the temple have them!

I walked out to the car to see if they were in it waiting for me.....they were not!! It was so cold, I decided to go back in and wait. I had to wait about 20 minutes for them.  FINALLY, they came out and off we went to Nampa. I kinda wanted Chick Fil A for lunch,but they wanted the China Buffet again. I was hungry, so didn't argue. 

While we were there, we ran into Debbie and Frankie. Debbie was married to Art's brother Jack. He passed away a couple of years ago and she is remarried. He still works so she and her friend , Frankie, went to lunch to celebrate each of their birthdays. Frankie works in the temple and I see her frequently. It was fun to see them at lunch.

I had Debbie take a picture of the four of us.  We came home and I had a Ministering Interview at 4:30. It was with Linda Hammond. After the interview, we went to walk at the gym.

Tony caught up to me...which is no surprise.  lol 
 He laps me all the time!!

He took my phone and got way ahead of me and then took my picture, gave my phone back and then he was off again!  After we walked, we went to Walmart. I wanted some white yarn. I'm trying to make myself a little temple purse. Then off to Winco for some ingredients for my "GINGER SHOT" and a few things for Sunday's dinner. It's Cinco de Mayo and I'm making enchiladas! Then Tony will take off for Lewiston for a week.

No comments: