Tuesday, June 11, 2024

STAKE CONFERENCE WEEKEND

We watched Stake Conference on Sunday at home on our laptop. 
We had a little trouble getting in at 1st but finally managed. It was really good. Mostly women spoke. 
INTERESTING!~ lol

LOVE THIS!~

I knew we were leaving the next morning for our week in Utah, so I gave my garden and flower pots a good soaking before leaving.

Things are coming along pretty well.

I found this marigold growing out of the side of my raised garden bed. I decided to let it be and see what happens. 
KINDA CUTE!~

My Pot of Gold is completely done blooming and will soon be just green.  It's prettier in the spring . lol

After Tony got home from his Elder's Quorum meeting, we went to Joyce's for dinner. We left after eating so we could come home and pack for out trip in the morning.

No comments: