Thursday, February 2, 2023

A DAY OUT~ SEVERAL WEEKS AGO....IT DIDN'T PUBLISH

Tony took me out to lunch today. I wore my mask, we went to Arbys (and it was dead) so I felt safe. We ate lunch and had a nice little date. Felt so good to get out and get a little fresh air. I feel like a caged animal lately. All I go out for is to see doctors. I know I'm to be safe for a while but I'm a social butterfly so there's that! lol

Lunch was good and it tasted delicious!
 
My face is getting that Prednisone "fat" unfortunately BUT, it is helping the spots go away and I feel a little better each day, We ran to Winco for a couple of things for our "Christmas Dinner". We're having Carnitas'.  Not very special but it will just be the two of us and that's what we decided to have! It was a short trip but just walking into Winco, and around the store for 5 minutes, totally wore me out! Have been taking it easy the rest of the evening. It's gonna take me a while to kick this miserable disease. I guess I won't ever get over it but I hope I can at least regain my strength and get to  back to a somewhat normal life.





No comments: