Thursday, February 2, 2023

SAME OLE SAME OLE!~ SUCCESSFUL DAY!~

I woke up at 6am this morning. Tony had gone downstairs again. lol We've traded places it seems! I slept good. 7 hours!!  I got up and dressed and made the bed. Then I went into my craft room and finished the "KILLING THE LEGDEND'S" book.

Then I started on this one. Talk about scary!! Especially since I have a daughter and grand daughter in Turkey right now!! She did send a Marco Polo today and I told her to
PLEASE BE CAREFUL!! 
She say's there is nothing to worry about!! Easy for her to say!!
They don't seem worried at all but I'll feel so much better when they are home safe and sound!! Tony came up and got ready to go to the temple. I fixed him a small breakfast and soon Lynn and Joyce came over and were ready to go. I told them to call me when they were on their way home...I will have lunch ready!

Then I went up to my craft room and again started making cards. I was happy to get rid of a bunch of scraps again.  I already had the Sundae's done so I just had to put them on cards.

I tried to use papers that somewhat coordinated (and I know they aren't perfect,) BUT I'm getting the scraps whittled down! I embossed the pieces with "BIRTHDAY HATS" 

And I think they look OK! 
Gatefold

I did several "gatefold" cards  (5 1/2 by 4 1/4)  as well as a few  regular fold cards and then I did some 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 length wise.


I quit for a while as I got lunch ready! 

We had chicken enchiladas, chips, grapes and salad. Then I sent the ladies home with some of the grapes and a couple of enchilada's each! Now, Tony and I only have to eat two each as well! lol I cleaned up the kitchen and the ladies left to go home. I started reading again while Tony worked on the latest temple cards they just finished. Then he went to his mother's to help her set up her account for a Health credit card she just got. When he got home, he turned on the TV so I started back on the remainder of the cards.

I got them all done and although they are not perfect, they are birthday worthy ! lol

And some, I really like. I will have to put some 
"Birthday Sentiment"
 inside of some of them but I'll do that as I need them!

So, I have a nice box full of Birthday, some Christmas and some Thank you!
Tomorrow, I'm going to work on some other's that I have die cut outs done....Halloween and Thank you's!

Tony started another puzzle and we are watching Mr. Doubtfire!
It's been a productive day!

No comments: