Thursday, May 9, 2024

GOT ER DONE!!~

Got up this morning and got ready to go to the temple. Joyce had me drive her car and we went to pick up Lynn. We expected to do two endowments but Lynn had made an appointment with a doctor at 1:30 so we could only do one and then we had to hurry home. Tony will be disappointed we only did 3 done instead of 6 but it couldn't be helped. She would have had to wait till August if she didn't take it. SO, we dropped her off and Joyce and I went home. I hurried in and changed my clothes and drove over to Lynn's and mowed her lawn. Then I stopped at Lorna's to see how she was doing. She had another friend visiting so I didn't stay more than 20 minutes. I drove to Kaitlyn Rice's and did my Ministering interview with her. Then I went to Kay Browning's but she wasn't home. I came home and warmed up leftovers for lunch. 

I saw this post on FaceBook. Stillman put it on and said how much he appreciated his dad helping him this week and how much fun they are having together. It made me cry as I know the feelings they have for one another. Working hard but enjoying each other so much! He's a sweet boy! (Er,...... man)
Klynn came over and 4 this afternoon and that finished up my Ministering Interviews. (except for one more which I tried calling but she's not answering)  Scott is coming over with a pair of pants for me to mend. Then I'm taking the rest of the evening to crochet and watch POLDARK!!  Lol   
It's coming along ....My 4th one.  I plan to take the 1st one apart once I get this one done and fix it right. lol

No comments: