Wednesday, September 11, 2024

WE ARE POOPED!!~

I worked on a few more cards last night before bed. Got four done. Had to put the white one on a black book because it was all white! Embossed, but all white....for the most part! lol

We got up this morning and headed to the gym.


We rode the elliptical bikes upstairs because the floors are still off limits. Next Monday, we can walk again.  After we rode, we did our weights, came home, changed clothes and then at 12:15 we headed to the orchard to sort pears. 

Jenni was the "Pear Pusher" lol....She was at the gal at the head of the line who pushed the pears onto the conveyor belt. Me and Brother and Sister Ward were in the pear shed where we sorted the pears. There were a lot of frozen pears with brown on them we had to pull out. I'm not sure where these pears came from because we sure haven't had any frost yet!!  Tony ws at the end of the line catching what we missed. We worked from 1 to 5.

We had a 10 minute break in the middle and we were back at it!!

We were all so tired when we finished.

Tony took pictures of me and Tony when we finished.

So glad we volunteered but sure glad we are done. We are all bushed!! We hurried home because I had a Ministering Interview with Evelyn and Crista Davis at 5:45. We got home, ate a super quick bite of chili and my glas showed up.  I visited with them for about 20 minutes. After they left, I ran upstairs and changed into comfortable clothes. PJ's to be specific! lol  I came down stairs and Tony reminded me we needed to take Joyce to the grocery store.  DANG, I just released the girls and now I have to go restrain them again! lol  So, we went to WINCO and she got the things she needed. We came home and I got comfy AGAIN! 

Then I made funeral potatoes for a funeral (NO LESS) which is tomorrow. Jenni is going to bake them for me because we can't go. BUT, we are setting up the table & chairs 1st thing in the morning. 
THE FUN NEVER ENDS! LOL

No comments: