Monday, August 24, 2026

HOME AGAIN.....

We all got up this morning and got ready to head back to Nampa. After  eating a quick breakfast, loading the car, and doing a quick run through the condo to make sure we got everything, I took one last shot from our patio deck. It was a lot cooler this morning and no one was on the lake. Everyone's gone back to the valley as the kids are all in school again. It was so peaceful.


Cory and Alivia got up early and went on one last bike ride here. They managed to get a picture of a spotted fawn. I was so glad they did because I missed my shot of the momma and her twin spotted fawns on Saturday morning. 

We then went over to help Mom and Debbie and group, get their belongings up to their cars. I took a picture of where they were to where our condo was, which was on the other side of the pool. Farewell till another time.  It was a wonderful weekend.

No comments: