Sunday, we got up late and then went to the 11:30 church at the McCall building. We stayed for Sacrament meeting and then came back to the condo's and discussed a conference talk.
I got a picture of Cory and Alivia before we started.
The rest were seated in the living room of our condo. Not sure what Diane was sneering about lol but mom looks pretty serious as well.
But then again, so do Danae and Deb. After our discussion, we ate lunch. I made chicken salad and brought up croissants. Then, they added, grapes, a relish tray and chips.
We played games after dinner. Cory had gone back to their condo and Jess went to his room to rest.
It was only the 2nd time we played games so I didn't have a problem joining in.
Alivia photo bombing. She's so pretty! We played about 9 rounds of Golf and thenn Danae wanted to leave. Lynn wanted to stay and watch TV but when she saw everyone in the condo she was staying at, left, she went to.
Jess (the family clown) said he was going swimming again. He went everyday to swim in the lake. Early morning or late at night. He posed on a rock because he knew I was taking pictures from our patio deck. What a joker!!
Diane took pictures too and yelled out the window....
"HE's all mine." lol
SO, you know me..... I AI ed him!
Then he went in and we went back to watching TV.
The sunset was lovely.
Another good day!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)









%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(2)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(2)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(2)%20(2)%20(1).gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment