A year ago, Alivia (Tony's niece) planned a trip to McCall for us, her husband, mother and sister and her Aunt Diane and Uncle Jess. The date finally got here and we left last Friday. We got all packed and went to Lynn's. She and Diane had gone shopping and Debbie and Danae and Jess were at the house waiting to leave. We all kept calling Lynn and Diane but they didn't answer. SO, Debbie and Danae left in their car and Alivia and Cory left in theirs. Finally, we left and Jess waited for Lynn and Mom to get done shopping. It was a bit frustrating but it is what is is. lol
Tony and I arrived at the condo 1st. We rented two and this is the one that we were staying at with Jess & Diane. All the others' were in a condo across from us. The pool was in between our condo's. We got settled (we took the room with an attached bathroom) That's a perk for being 1st to arrive. lol
This is the living room with a enclosed porch that overlooks the Payette Lake. It was beautiful!
We could see the other condo outside that window.
I liked the artwork in this one. I didn't take pictures of the bedrooms but there were 3 of them. 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and the living room and patio deck.
Tony and I went out to the deck and he worked on a puzzle book while we waited for the rest to show up.
I had stamped a bunch of art for cards and so I inked them with my alcohol markers while we waited. Finally, Jess, Diane and mom showed up. They came in and unloaded and then Jess & Tony went over to help Debbie and the rest unload into their condo. Mom thought she was staying in our condo but they had planned on her staying with Deb so I walked her over to it. Their condo was on a lower level but they had to take stairs to get to it. It was not the best for Deb, since she just had hip surgery but that condo had 3 bedrooms and a bathroom for each one of them as well as handicapped for Danae. So, she endured the stairs. We played a few rounds of Golf with Deb, Mom, Danae and Alivia.
The pool was between the condo's was very nice. After we got them all unloaded and settled, played a game then Diane, Tony and I went swimming. (I was bound and determined NOT to sit and play games the entire weekend. lol
So, in the pool we went. It was a wee bit cool on the initial dip but it felt great after ya got used to it.
Alivia met us a little later after she and Cory took their service dog (Juniper) for a swim in the lake with Jess. After we swam, Alivia went to her condo and we went back to ours. Tony got the TV to work and we watched a Liam Neeson movie. Then we turned in for the night. It was a good start to the weekend.









%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1).gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment