Today was the Primary Program. BOY, are we glad it's over! lol It was actually pretty good and seriously, the kids did really well, BUT one little girl is a real instigator and she sat by the Bishop's daughter and got her wound up as well. I was constantly trying them to get them to quit talking and to quit bumping each other and to quit kicking the front of the podium. It was all I could take for 1 hour! lol But, all in all, the program was good and the kids really did do a great job. The music was awesome.
After the program, we let the Primary teachers go to Priesthood or to Relief Society. We took the kids to the Primary room and Sister Perry had a game for them to play. She divided them into four teams and it went really well. The kids loved it.
After the game, Sister Poulson had treats for the kids and then the Ward had a Linger Longer. We all met outside at the back of the church. The weather was beautiful and there was a lot of different foods. Several salads, chips, desserts and the ice-cream that didn't get eaten at the at the ice-cream social on Friday. After it was over, Tony and I helped clean up and do some dishes. Then home to rest.
I was ready to sit and chill for a bit. I got my inking die cuts and colored for a while and cut out some. I hope to get some new cards made soon. Maybe not this week but soon. lol
At 6:30, we went to Tammy's for Tony's birthday celebration. Dinner last night and donuts today.
Tony got a new chair for playing his video games and a trombone. He's playing in the band now and Corbin is playing trumpet.
He got a whopping $10 bucks from us. lol But, that's all I can give when I have 40 plus grandkids. lol
Picture time with the grand parents!
And one with Mom and Dad. It was 8 o'clock so we headed home so the kids could get to bed. School tomorrow. I'm ready for bed myself. It's been a busy weekend.


.jpg)





%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(3)%20(2).gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment