Sunday, September 13, 2026

SUCH A BUSY WEEKEND




Thursday after the gym, I had a Primary Presidency meeting. I was asked to get all the music for our program printed up so the teachers will have words to see. Our Primary is so small and we will definitely need teachers to sing along with the kids. So, I copied one copy of each song and then Friday after the gym, Tony and I stopped at the church and ran off 180 copies. When we got home and after breakfast, Tony set up a big table in the back room for me.
I separated the songs in the order we'll be singing them and then made 10 piles. I stapled them together and had them ready for Sunday. I also made 3 copies of birthdays for the month of September, October, November and December.  The list is for the Presidency.  I then sat down and seriously got busy on my book club book and read while Tony watched WALKER. lol  I got a lot done and it was getting more interesting by the page. I got a text from Melissa at one point asking if we could come up to celebrate Livie's birthday. She said they were doing it at 8:15 because Ellie would be home from work at that time. I said "We'll be there."
We met on the back patio. Nathan's mother and stepfather were there as well as the kids. From the left: Pam, Melissa and Evelyn and Ellie.

The evening was beautiful and comfortable temperature wise.
Joe and Elie and baby Evelyn. She is walking around furniture now but has taken a number of falls.

And here is the birthday girl. Alivia!! Our September 11th granddaughter. Proof, something GOOD happened on that tragic day 

Evelyn giving someone a cute little stare.

Dad brings out the cake and candles.
Alivia opened her gifts

And models her beautiful coat from her folks

It was a fun evening and fun to celebrate with them. Glad we are not working Saturday AM anymore or we wouldn't have been able to.

Ellie and Evie were headed to bed so we left right after saying goodbye to them.  Fun evening.

No comments: