Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I LOVE THIS BOOK!!

Heather gave me this book for Christmas and it is sooooooo GOOD!
I love the character Sarah Agnes Prine. She is an uneducated woman with a TON of wisdom!!
I love the way she describes things and her feelings. One of her quotes is the following......

"Children are a burden to a mother, but not the way a heavy box is to a mule. Our children weigh hard on my heart, and thinking about them growing up honest and healthy, or just living to grow up at all, makes a load in my chest that is bigger than the safe at the bank, and more valuable to me than all the gold inside it."

It is one of the best books I've read in a long time. Anyone interested in borrowing it from me can.



4 comments:

Heather said...

Ahhh. I am so glad you like it mom :0)

Vernie and Tony said...

I can't wait to get the other two!! I'll be done today!

Vernie and Tony said...

I've got a taker !! Suzannne borrowed it from me yesterday. She won't take long and I'll pass it around! lol

Heather said...

i thought nancy was going to borrow it.....