Saturday, December 10, 2011

PARTY WITH THE NEIGHBORS!!

Friday after I got off work, Tony and I drove to Meridian and picked up Colby and headed to Costco and Best Buy in Boise to look at laptops. (Tony is buying me one for Christmas) I'm pretty dang excited! It's gonna be nice! After selecting one (we didn't buy it yet) we went back to Meridian and picked up a couple of pizza's at Papa Murphy's and then went to Colby and Krista's and celebrated Krista's birthday with her. We watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice as well. It was a fun evening!

Saturday, we ran errands and picked up the laptop at the Costco in Nampa. I can't have it till Christmas so I have to be patient.
We planned an evening with two families in our neighborhood a week ago so they came over and 6PM. I made roast beef sandwiches, Chris and Dale Sugg brought squash soup and Suzette and Sean Jarrett brought an appetizer (smoked salmon on a Ritz) After we visited and ate, we cleared the table and played "Mexican Train". It's a really fun game with Domino's. We played till 10:30 and decided we'd better call it a night!
AND I FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURES OF EITHER NIGHT!!!!
What's wrong with me??
I had the Christmas china out and the table was so pretty and I didn't even get a picture of that!
Grrrrrrr!!

None the less, it was a great time! We all had a lot of fun and it's nice to get better acquainted with our neighbors! Chris and Dale said they are going to invite us all to their home for New Years!
Better hit the sack! I have early morning church meetings and a Young Women's Presidency meeting after church so it's gonna be a long day!


No comments: