Tuesday, April 30, 2024

I'M GETTING A NEW DISHWASHER!! YAY~ AND MISSION CALL

We got up this morning and got ready to go walk at the gym. I went out to take the coverings off my garden plants and everything looked ok. Tony said he didn't think it got as cold as it said it was going to. We picked up Joyce and she said her thermometer said it was 31 when she got up. I was glad I covered  things. I think I will for a couple more nights to be safe. We picked up Lynn and off we went to the gym.  I walked my 2 miles and then rode the elliptical for 5.  We ran into Missy on the way out and she brought my Moroccan Shampoo and boy am I glad to get it!!   We dropped the two ladies off and we headed to Meridian. 

We looked at two brands. A Samsung and a Kitchen Aid. $50 dollars difference between the two. The Samsung had a water on the bottom that moves back and forth from front to back. Phillip said in previous models that was a part that would need fixing frequently. He said it's probably been improved but he had a Kitchen Aid that was basically the same machine but didn't have the mechanical arm and it was his pick. SO, trusting in his expertise, we bought it!!

It has the  3 tiers and I love the stainless steel insides. The outside is a stainless steel, no smudge door (which I am gonna love) because my current dishwasher looks a mess ALL the time.  
Wish my fridge had the same finish. 








We had a sweet visit with Phil. Had to get a picture with him.  





I wanted one with the three of us but those salesmen are busy so I settled for one with Tony and one with me. 
Today was the 20th Anniversary of our 1st date! We had it at OLIVE GARDEN, so Tony took me to lunch there.
 It was awesome!

AND, it was delicious. He got Shrimp Scampi and I got soup and salad.  We went home and got our talks picked out for our meeting tomorrow night. It was supposed to be tonight but we were invite to Melissa's to watch Livie open her Mission call.  We don't want to miss that so I asked Jenni if we could postpone till tomorrow.

Livie was SO EXCITED, NERVOUS, AND  ANTSY, waiting for Nathan's mother and her husband Chuck 
to get to the house!

They finally arrived and we got Joe and Ellie on the phone. Alivia read her Mission call and got emotional ......
DENVER, COLORADO!!  Reports October 7th!!

Mom was so excited. It's not too far away!!
HAPPY FAMILY!

We are so happy for Alivia.  She's a good girl and will make a wonderful Missionary.  It was a good day!

No comments: