Thursday, April 25, 2024

OUR FAVORITE DAY!

 Neither one of us slept good last night. I couldn't sleep so I went downstairs and read. Pretty soon, here comes Tony. lol I stayed on the couch till around 3 in the morning and then got up to use the bathroom so went back up to bed. Pretty soon, here comes Tony! lol  When we got up, I stripped the bed and washed the sheets.

We spent another beautiful day in the temple. We each did an Endowment and then an hour of sealings. We finished with Initiatory. Altogether, we got 54 ordinances done. I had two relatives that I did in Initiatory that were born in England in 1212 and 1224. WOW!! They have been waiting a long time.   




I have come to love going to the temple so much. It's extra special when I can do ordinances for my relatives who have passed on.  What a blessing it is to be able to do this work. 
GOD IS SO GOOD! 
He wants to bring ALL His children home!

We got our Meridian Temple in the mail yesterday. I lit it up last night before bed and played the song. 
"I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE"
Today, when we got home, I got ANGEL MORONI 
glued on the top. We bought a Boise one as well because that is where we were married.  We love  them.


A VERY SPECIAL PLACE TO US!
I went out and got my tomato planted ....FINALLY!!
Now to keep an eye on the  weather to make sure it doesn't 
get too cold  at night.

The beans I planted yesterday are coming up good!!  I had most of them covered with dirt and  they showed their heads today!  They like that SUN!!  We  put the automan back  together and it looks as good as it did before it was broke. 
I baked a Coconut Cream Cake for tomorrow's dinner with the Hanchets. Then I had to put in in Aunt Joyce's extra fridge cuz I don't have the room. After we got that done, we made a visit to the Johnathan and Lanu's Montez home to see how they are doing.  We then went to Winco  to pick up a salad and some garlic bread for tomorrow's dinner. Now, to work on our talks for Sunday. 
ALWAY'S SOMETHING.  LOL

No comments: