Monday, April 15, 2024

SATURDAY VISITS

I'm a bit behind. It was a busy weekend and I just didn't get  to post.  We served as Veil Coordinators on Saturday and it was an awesome day! Our little return Missionary made my day! 
Her name is Abby Munn. She served in New York and lives in Baker Oregon. She travels to Meridian on Fridays and stays with her sister. She has had a crush on another return missionary who works on our shift. She wasn't even sure of his name but she wanted to ask him out. (Love her initiative) On Saturday, when we were in the veil room, he came in so I went up and talked to him. I got his name and told him we were happy he was on our shift now. Then I wrote his name on a paper and when I saw her, I gave her the paper and she turned red as a beet! She is so stinkin cute. She looks like she's 12!! After our shift, I was leaving the office and I saw her go by. I chased her down and asked her if she had a chance to talk to him. She said she was going to wait in the main waiting  room and ask him when he came out. I left to go change and then come home. We stopped at Taco John's to geta bite to eat and I get a text from Abby. She said she was waiting for him and he came out and as she was going to go up to him, another return Missionary on our shift grabbed her arm and asked her out for next weekend. She is so excited. Not sure what she'll do now about the one she wanted to ask out. It'll be fun to see how things go. She is a doll!

Once we were home, Stillman and Michele and the two little boys came over. Tony and Stillman went over the electrical plans for his new shop. Then they went to GROVER'S to do some shopping. Michelle and I and the two little boys stayed here and visited. Unfortunately when the men got back, they left in a hurry because they were going to the new SHEEL'S in Meridian.  I forgot to get a picture ,so I had them send one from Bridget's home. That way I got Jayden as well!  This was taken Sunday.


I like this one!!  LOL
I worked on my lesson for Sunday Relief Society and made mini Cheesecakes for Sundays dinner. Tony went to the Ward game night.  He wanted me to go but I needed to work on my lesson. He took him mom and they had a good time.

No comments: