Wednesday, April 10, 2024

TEMPLE WEDNESDAY

We chose to go to the temple today because Tony and I have an Electricians breakfast tomorrow morning at 
THE SUNRISE CAFE in Caldwell. We had a good day, with endowments 1st, then sealings and then initiatory last. I think we got 50 some ordinances done today.

Since the weather was beautiful today, I was able to talk the ladies into a picture. Normally, they head right for the car because they are cold! lol We went to the opposite side of the pond.

The flowers are popping!

I love the Meridian Temple! It's so beautiful, but then aren't they all? YES, DEFINITELY YES!

I  traded places with Tony and got one of him and the ladies!

LOVE Love love the flowers!

And one last picture before we drive off!

We headed to Chick Fil A for a salad! I almost always get the salad but today EVERYONE of us did!  However, they all got Blue Cheese on theirs...YUCK!

I was scared to smile. lol I felt like my teeth were full of lettuce! lol We took the ladies home and then we changed and went to the gym. It was our weight day and the ladies don't like to be there that long. We went to Walmart after to get milk and yarn. We discovered our favorite Kozy Shack rice pudding is sold there in a 12 pack and comes out a bit cheaper than the 6 pack. SO, we bought two!! lol Then we got home and I was putting them away and discovered ONE in one of the packs
WAS PUNCTURED AND HAD GONE MOLDY.  
 Whaaaa!!  So I put them all back in the box and we'll take them back tomorrow and exchange it. Then I discovered I bought the wrong color of yarn,  What is wrong with me??  SO, I'll be exchanging them tomorrow as well.   We got home and Tony went to mow Joyce's lawn. I went out and put the wire pea crawlers in the garden.  lol  I don't know what to call them but they are the things the peas crawl up on. 

Got a picture of my Quintz again. It is bursting with flowers! sure love my yard. It's so pretty in the spring. Now, to work on my lesson for Sunday. We only have two lessons left before we pick new talks from this last General Conference. I found out that the Stake is going to be in our Ward on the 28th and they will teach us. SO, I'm combining the last lesson with the one I'm teaching Sunday because they are both on the Holy Ghost. YAY!

No comments: