Thursday, April 11, 2024

THURSDAY WANDERINGS!!

It was the "Electricians Luncheon" today but they decided to do a breakfast at THE SUNRISE CAFE in Caldwell. I've heard of the place but had never been there. 
We showed up and sat with the Brewster's. We sat with them last time and they are both pretty friendly. Sometimes I feel a little uncomfortable there, but the last two times have been fun.  A gal by the name of Carrie sat beside me and she was really nice too, They always have a drawing AND we NEVER WIN!!  It's $20 dollars and low and behold, Tony's time had come!!
HE WON!~  We were both shocked! lol  We left and went home and changed and then picked up Joyce & Lynn and went to the gym to walk. I did my two miles and then went to the elliptical. I got a total of ten miles in today because Tony did stretches after his 4 miles. We then went to Walmart and exchanged the yarn and pudding we'd bought yesterday. The yarn was still not right so after dropping off the ladies, we drove to Walmart by Scott's place and I found it there. YAY!

Then we stopped by Scott's to give Mostyn his birthday card. He turned 23 today and I left Scott's as well because his is Sunday and they are leaving for Barcelona Spain. The only one home to greet us was Twinkie and she just barked her little head off. I'm sure she would have torn my leg off if she'd been able to get to me. lol We left the cards in the door and went to Winco, for oranges and lemons and ginger so I can make my ginger shots. I swear, they cured my urine infection!!!!  When I saw the doctor on Monday, he said there was NO protein, blood or bacteria in my urine and this is the 1st time since I got sick over a year ago!! thank you Norma!!

Then we went to COLDSTONE to share a 
FOUNDER'S FAVORITE!
I tried to take a picture of him making it through the glass but it didn't turn out. Then after I put my phone away, he scooped it up, threw it in the air and caught it in the cup!!!  I said I wished he'd told me he was going to do that and I'd have taken a picture of that feat!!

It was mighty delicious!! Now, I'm working on my lesson for Sunday! Going to the temple in the morning with the Poulsen's so need to get my lesson done.


OH, after thought!!  We found us on FARTS website!!  lol  We're famous! lol  It's a video. Norma, Chris and Tony and me in the background!!  Pretty cool!




No comments: