Saturday, May 18, 2024

HOME AGAIN FOR A SHORT WHILE!~

We left for home on Friday morning at 8am.  We stopped by Alivia and Cory's because Cory wanted to give me and Gramma some pottery. He makes it all the time and he said they have way too much. SO Grandma and I were the recipients
 of some beautiful pieces!  

These are three of them ! I forgot to take the 4th in this shot. Aren't these beautiful!!  The vase on the left has sea animals on it. The pitcher has an elephant handle and the blue one looks like water.
 I LOVE THEM!!

This one reminds me of the one they sell in Deseret Book.  
HOPE IN THE HAND OF THE POTTER
I was excited to go out and see my flowers !! They really took off while I was gone. The Iris and the Dianthus's are gorgeous!! 

AGREED?~

These lilies are all stem. LOL  No flowers yet but I'm sure they will be coming soon!

FINALLY!!~! My Snow Bound Spuria has bloomed like it's supposed to. Tony assured me he wouldn't  cut it back until it is done blooming, THANK GOODNESS!!

OK, the Peony, that I dug up and gave to Alivia, evidently didn't get ALL gone! lol I have one peeking out from under the Elephant Ears.  lol  Oh well, now I'll have two kinds in this spot!

I came in and washed my hands and got busy making popcorn for the Caramel corn for the Youth Fund Raiser which is Saturday evening. I also made a Coconut Cream Cake. I finished my cooking and Tony took the cake to Aunt Joyce's fridge in her basement.  Then it was time for bed. We work in the temple in the morning.  Another busy day....at least when we got home!  lol

No comments: